Mongolia Association of Victoria Inc.

Your website for all things Mongolian in Victoria

Mongolia Association of Victoria Inc.

Tenants Union of Victoria

The Tenants Union of Victoria provides advice, assistance and advocacy for tenants of private and public residential properties and residents of rooming houses and caravan parks in Victoria.

Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV)

Consumer Affairs Victoria has information for tenants and landlords, including a step-by-step ‘Solve a rental problem’ guide. You can also call CAV on 1300 558 181 (9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday).

Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria

The Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria has a free telephone service that will work with you to try to resolve your dispute. The centre will talk about your problem with you, discuss options, suggest negotiation strategies and organise mediation, if required.

Call (03) 9603 8370 or 1800 658 528 (country callers). You can also use the self-help tool on the dispute information website provided by Department of Justice.

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal’s Residential Tenancies List

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal's Residential Tenancies List can try to solve disputes between landlords/agents and tenants.

You are here: Living in Victoria Accommodation Renting in Victoria - Legal Info